Be the first to hear about exciting offers and new arrivals by signing up to our emails today.
Made with love, for hardworking hands, our handmade soap is a complete natural when it comes to gentle cleaning. Packed with essential oils and natural ingredients, its fragrant lather works wonders on sensitive skin. 160ml.
As the sweet oriental fragrance calms the mind, feel yourself sidestepping into a more peaceful slow lane. Breathe in and relax as the day's stresses simply melt away. Earthy with a Lemongrass zing.
No SLSs, parabens or petrochemicals. 99.7% of our products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative.
Secure payment portal. Mastercard, Visa, Amazon Pay or Paypal Express
Terms and Conditions
Request a catalogue
Copyright 2021 The Garden Fragrance Company . Web Design by Orcus . Powered by Myriad.